Friday 7 May 2010

"Drawing Inspiration"

























































These few images are visual development, pieces i have made for a short flash animated film, currently in production at Partizan, called "Drawing Inspiration".
The film is being made in Soho, London and should be finished in the next few months. Keep an eye out for it.
You will notice, the styles are pretty different to my usual way of working, which were really fun to make. I was able to step away from the computer for a change and dive into my "REAL" paint box and splash out using traditional watercolours.

6 comments:

Martin Bergquist said...

Very nice style Tori!

mattanimation said...

Very cool, can't wait to see it!

GOGOPEDRO said...

Some Beautiful work..... Your color sense is staggering...

P

Anonymous said...

Indeed it is very different from your others artworks and it is wonderful, the colours are very pleasant for the eyes! can't wait to see the animation!

pbcbstudios said...

really like that pigeon image -

DoodleDollyx said...

hi Tori! I want to show my support! I think you have a great style and your colouring is amazing!! I am studying animaton at the moment, and so far I would like to see my self doing more concept art. What advice would you give for those who want to be concept artist? if you can get back to me on this, would be great! thank you so much xxx